It’s here! The 4th Annual NOVA Fall Brewfest, – the last great regional brewfest of the season, in Northern Virginia’s Bull Run Regional Park (Centreville, VA).
This World Beer Experience features more than 40 of the world’s best breweries, delicious food to complement the great brews and more than 30 crafters, vendors and exhibitors marketing and selling their products and services.
Saturday & Sunday, October 23 & 24, 2010, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM daily
at Bull Run Regional Park in Centreville, Virginia. Beer sampling stops one hour before closing each day (6:00 PM).
Adults (21+) – $25 at the event
– $20 in advance
Designated Driver – $20 at the event
– $15 in advance
Tickets are also available in advance at the following locations. Click on the name for their website and directions.
LIVE Band Entertainment
Saturday, October 23, 2010
1:00 PM – 2:15 PM: Chris Collat
2:45 PM – 4:00 PM: Shag
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM & 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM: Fools & Horses
Sunday, October 25, 2009
12:30 PM – 1:45 PM: Rew Smith
2:15 PM – 3:15 PM: Starryville
3:45 PM – 4:45 PM & 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM: American Giant
Saturday, October 23, 2010 ONLY – Departs from Vintage 50 Restaurant in Leesburg, 50 Catoctin Circle NE, at 11AM, 1PM, 3PM; Departs from Bull Run Park at 2PM, 4PM and 6:15PM.
- Baltimore-Washington Beer Works – The Raven Special Lager (plus a firkin)
- Bitburger – Pils (German)
- Bell’s Brewery – Best Brown Ale, Hell Hath No Fury, Oarsman & Pale Ale
- Capital City Brewing – Oktoberfest Lager & Pale Rider Ale
- Carlow Brewing – O’Hara’s Red, O’Hara’s Porter (Ireland)
- Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery – Milk Stoudt, Amber Ale, Brown Ale & Wee
- Einbecker Brauhaus – Mai Ur-Bock (German)
- Ettaler Monastery Beers – Kloster Dunkel (German)
- Flying Dog Brewery – Raging Bitch Belgian Style Pale Ale & Dogtoberfest Marzen
- Harpoon Brewery – IPA & Ofest
- Harviestoun Brewery – Bitter & Twisted (UK)
- Heavy Seas Brewing – Loose Cannon, Marzen (plus a cask of something)
- Hook & Ladder Brewing – Golden Ale & Backdraft Brown Ale
- Legend Brewing – Brown Ale, Golden IPA & Lager
- Porterhouse Brewing Company – Oyster Stout, Wrasslers (Ireland)
- Schienkeria Rauchbier – Marzen (German)
- Starr Hill Brewery – Festie, Northern Lights, The Love, Double IPA
- Thornbridge – Jaipur IPA (UK)
- Woodchuck Cider – Amber Cider & 802 Cider
Volunteer positions for 2nd Shift on Sunday (2:00 PM – 6:00 PM) are still available. Volunteer positions include pouring beer and checking ID and tickets at the gate.
Volunteer Application – se the online application to sign up .
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Northern Virginia BrewFest website.