Northern Virginia’s Vinyl Window, Glass, Door and Patio Enclosure Factory,
Vinyl-Lite Windows Factory,is Certified to Manufacture
ClimaGuard SPF RLE 71/38 Coated Energy-Efficient Windows in Virginia
Vinyl-Lite Northern Virginia Window Factory, in Lorton, VA, has met the criteria for becoming a Certified Fabricator of the Guardian Industries RLE 71/38 coated window/glass products. Certification means that Guardian confirms Vinyl Lite Windows is capable of processing these products for its Northern Virginia, Metropolitan Washington DC and Maryland Window customers in accordance with Guardian’s professional, technical and quality standards.
Guardian Industries’ latest residential glass ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 provides energy-saving climate control combined with a uniform, neutral appearance that enhances the beauty and design of any home.The Science of Comfort Guardian’s ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 helps keep indoor temperatures comfortable regardless of outside elements. Homeowners save money on utility bills, all year long, in any climate.
- Windows with ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 that are rated and certified by the NFRC can comply with ENERGYSTAR® requirements for all climates in the country.
- Regulates environment, including keeping relative humidity at a comfortable and healthy level.
- Decreases fading transmission.
- Industry standard for color neutrality.
- Best-in-class mechanical and chemical durability, increased scratch resistance.
- First double silver low-E product with comprehensive non-edge deletion commitment.
- Fabricator support for low volume, heat-treated low-E with short lead time.
- Two heat treatable partner products for custom tempered requirements:
– HT – comparable appearance, solar and thermal performance.
– DHT – comparable appearance, where solar and thermal performance attributes are less critical.
Maintaining a comfortable indoor environment is a challenge when temperatures fluctuate, sometimes dramatically, throughout the day, between seasons, and across climate zones. According to U.S. Government estimates, an average household spends more than 40% of its annual energy budget on heating and cooling. This is especially challenging in the Mid-Atlantic region around Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland, where windows and doors take a beating from Spring Rains and Summer Highs, to Winter Lows.
Keeping you warm when it’s cold outside.
Choosing ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 glass can result in significantly lower heating energy costs and an improvement in insulating value by as much as 50% over standard clear glass. In cold regions, this means that windows are no longer an energy loser to be avoided – increasing glazing area with high performance windows can have little or no effect on total energy use.
Keeping you cool when it’s hot outside.
With ClimaGuard RLE 71/38, solar heat gain and damaging radiation can be significantly reduced without sacrificing clear views and daylight. ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 blocks up to 50% more unwanted solar energy than standard clear glass, and up to 40% more than even dark tinted glass resulting in lower air conditioning expenses and a more comfortable living environment. ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 also blocks nearly twice as much harmful radiation as clear glass, extending the life of woodwork, carpets and furnishings, while still allowing plenty of natural sunlight to brighten interior spaces.
Keeping you comfortable in any climate.
In mild climates or in climates that enjoy mild seasons, southern and western elevations of a home can be exposed to significant unwanted solar heat gain. The result is a higher temperature in rooms that are exposed to the sun, while the rest of your home and the air outside remain at a comfortable level. ClimaGuard RLE 71/38 greatly reduces this effect and helps maintain a uniform comfort level throughout the house.
Find out more about this Energy-Efficient Northern Virginia Window product and manufacturer.